Frequently Asked Questions
We cycle through several disciplines over the course of a year. We accept youth interest forms on a rolling basis year round and while we may not be offering the studio/track you are interested in at the time of you filling out the interest form, you’ll be first on our outreach list for the full application when we are recruiting for the interest/s you selected. We got you.
We do offer stipends or an incentive upon completion of the apprenticeship for most studios/tracks. If the track you are interested in has a stipend, it will be during the apprenticeship phase of the studio; the training phase is unpaid. The exact stipend amount or incentive will be advertised during recruitment for that studio.
Yes! And when we have job openings in our Creative Agency, our alum are first in line.
Eligibility requirements differ by studio. Special considerations are highlighted on cohort applications but as a base, low-income means you:
- are a member of a household that receives food stamps
- receive, or are a member of a household that receives cash payments under a federal, state, or local income-based public assistance program
- received an income, or are a member of a family who received a total family income for the six-month period prior to the application for the program that in relation to family size does not exceed the higher of:
- the poverty line for an equivalent period or
- 70% of the lower living standard income level, for an equivalent period
- qualify as a homeless individual or
- are a foster child on behalf of whom state or local government payments are made.